Whether you are a company or an individual, a dispute about somethingthat is beyond your control can be a stressful experience.
Whether you are a company or an individual, a dispute about something that is beyond your control can be a stressful experience.
At Crane and Walton LLP our aim is to resolve the dispute with a view to minimising the stress. Disputes can be resolved either by negotiation or mediation but if they cannot be resolved, court proceedings will be issued and the matter pursued vigorously. At all stages we will keep you up to date regarding the progress of your matter and provide commercial and pragmatic advice through each stage of the litigation.
Our Litigation Department has expertise in the following matters:
- Disputes regarding whether a Will is invalid due to lack of intention and/or execution irregularities or lack of mental capacity, undue influence and/or lack of knowledge and approval; revocation and/or fraud or forgery.
- Claims where there are allegations that the Grant of Representation has been improperly obtained.
- Actions for the rectification of a Will in circumstances where the will draftsman has failed to carry out the testator’s instructions.
- Claims under the Inheritance (Provision for Family & Dependents) Act 1975.
Meet the team
Solicitor and LLP Member
With our exceptional knowledge and experience we know you are looking for keen fees and speedy responses.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS SAY
Thank you for an all-round excellent service.
– was put very much at ease