Careers With Us
Do you want to be part of an established yet progressive legal practice?
You can become part of our exciting and talented team.
We look for hard-working and dynamic people who relish a challenge and work well as a team to produce an expert service to our clients.
As a multi-disciplinary legal practice, our opportunities relate to a number of legal practice areas.
Crane and Walton Solicitors, a reputable legal firm, is currently seeking a dedicated and experienced Family Solicitor to join our team at the Coalville Branch. If you hold 2 to 4 years of post-qualification experience in family law and are ready to contribute your skills to a dynamic legal practice, we encourage you to apply.
Position: Family Solicitor
Experience: 2 to 4 years PQE
Employment Type: Full Time
Location: Coalville Branch
- To confidently manage your own Family Law case load (divorce, matrimonial finances, private children work and cohabitation disputes).
- Provide expert legal advice and a high level of client care, ensuring their needs are met effectively.
- Conduct negotiations and represent clients in court proceedings as and when required.
- Collaborate with colleagues to achieve successful outcomes for our clients.
- Qualified solicitor with 2-4 years of post-qualification experience in family law.
- In-depth knowledge of family law procedures and regulations.
- You will be dealing with sensitive matters under time pressures, it is of importance that you have excellent communication, organisation and time keeping skills.
- Advocacy experience in family court proceedings.
Salary: Commensurate with experience
If you are a skilled Family Solicitor looking for an exciting opportunity to advance your career with a respected legal firm, we ask that you submit your CV and a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Application Deadline: 15th February 2024
Want to apply
If you are interested in joining us and being part of our continued journey, we welcome applications with your CV, please email to: