Whether you are a company or an individual, a dispute about something that is beyond your control can be a stressful experience.
At Crane and Walton LLP our aim is to resolve the dispute with a view to minimising the stress. Disputes can be resolved either by negotiation or mediation but if they cannot be resolved, court proceedings will be issued and the matter pursued vigorously. At all stages we will keep you up to date regarding the progress of your matter and provide commercial and pragmatic advice through each stage of the litigation.
Our Litigation Department has expertise in the following matters:
- Wills, Trusts and Probate:
- Disputes regarding whether a Will is invalid due to lack of intention and/or execution irregularities or lack of mental capacity, undue influence and/or lack of knowledge and approval; revocation and/or fraud or forgery.
- Claims where there are allegations that the Grant of Representation has been improperly obtained.
- Actions for the rectification of a Will in circumstances where the will draftsman has failed to carry out the testator's instructions.
- Claims under the Inheritance (Provision for Family & Dependents) Act 1975.
- Professional Negligence
- Breach of Contract
- Breach of Warranty Claim
- Banking Disputes
- Partnership Disputes
- Shareholder Disputes
How can we help?
Click here to enquire now >
With our exceptional knowledge and experience we know you are looking for keen fees and speedy responses.
What our clients say
Kiran is a very open and honest man with a warm manner
Alison Muttock was fantastic
Vijay Singh explains all information very clearly.
All dealings with Vijay – telephone and correspondence were excellent
Very pleasant staff
– was put very much at ease
The service could not have been better
Excellent service from Mr Singh.
If it was possible to give 11 out of 10, I would.
Emily was very friendly and very professional at all times.
Thank you for an all-round excellent service.
Reception staff – excellent. Emily Stephen – excellent.
The service we received from Kam Ubhi was superb.
Ashby30 South Street
Ashby de la Zouch
Leicester24 De Montfort Street
Coalville21 - 25 London Road
7a Market Place