1No current vacanciesDate added: 31/08/2018
Support Staff Vacancies
2Administration ApprenticeshipDate added: 15/09/2018
Brief overview of the role
The first point of contact for clients dealing with enquiries in person or by telephone. Also general office duties including archiving, document creation, diary management.
• Working week
o 35 Hours, Mon-Fri, 9am-5pm
o Total hours per week: 35.00
• Expected apprenticeship duration of
• Possible start date- ASAP
• Apprenticeship level
Intermediate Level Apprenticeship
• Reference number
• Positions- 1 available
Duties will include:
• Operate switchboard politely and confidently with the ability to ascertain key information necessary for fee-earners including taking notes and/or messages and assist independently, where possible
• Greet people to the office and provide refreshments or assistance
• Manage general office/reception administration inclusive of storing and archiving of documents and updating/data entry into our storage computer system
• Keep reception and client facing areas (meeting rooms etc.) clean, tidy and presentable
• Oversee management of meeting room bookings and diary management and organizing of meetings providing details of initial client requirements i.e. what to bring/information to have at an initial meeting
• Carry out any other administrative and clerical duties as/when required inclusive of document creation
• Photocopying/scanning and postal duties inclusive of replenishing supplies
Requirements and prospects
• Very organised.
• Excellent time management skills.
• Good communication skills.
• Team player.
• Extremely good computer skills, with a good level of English, spelling and grammar.
• Accuracy and attention to detail.
• Ability to use initiative but also to know when to refer an issue to someone else.
• Eager to learn.
• Trustworthy and honest.
• GCSE Grade A*-C English.
• GCSE Grade A*-C Maths.
• (Or equivalents).
• Advanced apprenticeship.
• The qualifications and experience gained on this Apprenticeship will allow you to apply for further roles within this sector.
Questions for candidates;
The training for the apprenticeship includes undertaking qualifications while working full-time, and may at times be demanding. How would you organise yourself to balance your study and job, and ensure you complete your work on time?
Is there anything we haven’t asked you that you would like to tell us about yourself to support your application?
CRANE AND WALTON LLP
Training to be provided
• Level 2 NVQ in Business and Administration
• Level 2 Technical Certificate
• Level 1 Functional Skills in English and Maths
• Employee Rights and Responsibilities (ERR)
• Personal Learning and Thinking Skills (PLTS)
Business and Administration
Training provider and applications to;
SOUTH LEICESTERSHIRE COLLEGE via online portal
Ashby30 South Street
Ashby de la Zouch
Leicester113 - 117 London Road
Coalville21 - 25 London Road