We have an exciting opportunity for a Receptionist/Office Administrator to work on a Full time and permanent basis in our busy Leicester City office.
Duties and responsibilities:
Under general direction of the LLP Members of the Practice, the post holder is responsible for the following:
• Main receptionist and switchboard operator
• Receiving visitors to the office and provide refreshments and general assistance
• Manage reception/office administration inclusive of archiving of files and legal documents, data entry of records into the practice management systems and storage of files and documents.
• Attend to keeping reception and client facing areas (i.e.) meeting rooms, clean, tidy and professionally presentable.
• Meeting room booking and diary management
• Clerical tasks including postal duties and opening correspondence/mail including document creation, photocopying, scanning, and sending emails, and faxes and making telephone calls when required.
• Typing letters and legal documents with accuracy.
• Maintaining file retrieval system and collection of documentation
• Maintain database of staff holidays requests and of staff sick leave
Skills and experience:
• (Desired but not essential) Five GCSE including Grade C in English and Maths (or equivalent qualification)
• Professional, polite and attentive telephone manner at all times.
• Self-motivated and have the ability to work unsupervised
• Strong organisational skills including time management
• High level of accuracy and strong attention to detail.
• Significant and demonstrable secretarial/administrative experience
• Ability to communicate clearly, both verbally and in writing
• Strong team player
• Demonstrate an enthusiasm, willingness, and interest in learning new skills
Location: Crane and Walton LLP, 24 De Montfort Street Leicester LE1 7GB
Full CV and concise cover letter by email to Mrs K Ubhi - email@example.com or by post to Crane and Walton LLP, 24 De Montfort Street Leicester LE1 7GB